Master Spa - Leisure Time - Filter Clean 16oz
Leisure Time Filter Clean is a concentrated formula that deep cleans the filter to remove dirt, oil, grease, and scale. An overnight soak will assure complete removal of all contaminants including those that may have been deeply set over months of use. Filter Clean is compatible with chlorine, bromine, and biguanide sanitizers.
FYI: Do not use this product on Eco-Pure Filters.
This product is compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine and biguinide.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Remove cartridge or grids and rinse off any large debris.
2. Prepare Filter Clean solution by adding 16 oz. of Filter Clean to 4 gallons of water in a large plastic bucket or garbage can.
DO NOT USE GALVANIZED ALUMINUM OR PORCELAIN CONTAINER FOR SOAKING.
NOTE: Always add Filter Clean to water, not water to Filter Clean.
3. Place the elements in the Filter Clean solution and allow to soak for at least 3 hours. Soak overnight for maximum effectiveness.
4. Remove the elements and rinse thoroughly with high pressure nozzle.
5. If possible, allow cartridges to dry before reinstalling in filter.
Eco Pure filters, rinse with water only. No cleaners or detergents please.
International Customers: Sorry, we cannot ship this item internationally.