Terms & Conditions
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MasterSpaPartsOnline.com's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MasterSpaPartsOnline.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MasterSpaPartsOnline.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on MasterSpaPartsOnline.com's web site are provided "as is". MasterSpaParts.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MasterSpaPartsOnline.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MasterSpaPartsOnline.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MasterSpaPartsOnline.com's Internet site, even if MasterSpaPartsOnline.com or a MasterSpaPartsOnline.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MasterSpaPartsOnline.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MasterSpaPartsOnline.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MasterSpaPartsOnline.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MasterSpaPartsOnline.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MasterSpaPartsOnline.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MasterSpaPartsOnline.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to MasterSpaPartsOnline.com's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Shipping & Delivery
All Parts orders ship generally within 1-2 Business days, Some Master Spas and Specialty Factory Brand Parts ship in about 10-15 business days, If you need something shipped faster please contact us and we will do our best. All Factory Part Orders are charged at time of order. Orders must be received prior to 1:30pm for next day or two day shipping. No next day or two day shipping orders will be processed on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
Please be advised that anyone accepting delivery must inspect the product thoroughly. When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. If damage product is signed for you will not be reimbursed return shipping and you will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier. If product is refused please notify us at once so we can reship the product to you. In the event that you refuse a shipment for any reason other than damage, you will be responsible for the actual original and return shipping cost plus a 15% restocking fee.
Privacy & Security
Customers shipping outside the United States are responsible for any additional duties and taxes depending on shipment location and cost of goods.
Parts must be returned unused and within 30 Days of Receipt. Electronics are non-returnable. At time of receipt of returned parts, you will receive a refund less the restocking fee.
Selecting replacement parts can be difficult, so you we do not charge a re-stocking fee if you call or email to ensure you are placing the correct order. Customers are responsible for paying the shipping costs on all parts that are returned due to incorrect ordering. A 15% restocking fee may apply on a case-by-case basis if this procedure is not followed. Call us at 1-888-946-8882 and one of our representatives will help with your return request.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) will be required for all returns.
Please include your name and RMA# on or inside the return package.
Return Parts to:
1282 Broadhollow Rd.
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Payment, Pricing & Promotions